Chocolate Museum by Fidani @ Kota Damansara
Chocolate Museum by Fidani @ Kota Damansara is the LATEST, MOST INTERACTIVE, ONE-OF-A-KIND chocolate museum in South East Asia with interactive digital displays, fascinating facts, state-of-the-art equipments and more than 100 chocolate brands available at best prices!
What makes Chocolate Museum by Fidani @ Kota Damansara special?
Chocolate Museum offers its chocolate fans with a unique ‘4Es’ proposition:
· Interactive Education (Link to Museum Gallery)
· Chocolate-making Experience (Link to Chocolate Kitchen)
· Enjoyable Shopping (Link to Chocolate Galleria)
· Exploration of the world of chocolate
At Chocolate Museum, chocolate fans will learn about the:
- Characteristic of the cacao plant
- Origins of chocolate from the cacao plant
- History of chocolate since ancient times
- Inventions that revolutionized the chocolate industry
- Industrial manufacturing process of chocolate from cacao beans
- Art of hand-made chocolates
- Health benefits of chocolates
- Statistics on chocolate consumption around the world
The Chocolate Museum also produces daily, freshly-made, exquisitely crafted chocolates by our in-house chocolatiers called ‘Museum-Fresh Chocolates’ creations. And on top of it, these custom-made chocolate creations are available in the Chocolate Galleria.
Before leaving Chocolate Museum, take your time indulge yourself and your loved ones in Chocolate Galleria where more than 100 freshly-produced chocolate brands are on offer at the BEST PRICE IN TOWN!
Chocolate Museum by Fidani @ Kota Damansara welcomes you into the world of chocolate!